From 18th to 19th September 2018, the event hall of the Gartenschau in Kaiserslautern will open its doors to host the 7th GeoDict User Meeting.
The Math2Market team is looking forward to welcoming you again this year in Kaiserslautern and share an exciting two days with an extensive program.
- The introduction of the GeoDict 2019 release with its new features and applications.
- Talks by Math2Market experts on GeoDict use in the fields of filtration, electrochemistry, composites, digital rock physics, and software development.
- Interesting presentations from selected customers on how they apply GeoDict.
- Hands-on demo stations to introduce you to the latest GeoDict 2019 features.
- A lively exchange between GeoDict users, developers and all interested in GeoDict, focusing on customer requests and needs.
- And, of course, coffee breaks, lunches, and the evening get-together for all participants.
Take advantage of this opportunity and get to know the Math2Market team and GeoDict. Take a perhaps unexpected look at the variety of possible modeling and simulation applications and help us shape the trends of tomorrow.