Platform improvements and new and extended model libraries
We are pleased to announce the release of gPROMS ProcessBuilder 1.3.0, which can now be downloaded from the customer area [login required].
ProcessBuilder 1.3.0 benefits from new features in the gPROMS platform as well as from new and upgraded model libraries. A summary is provided below, with more details available in the release notes within the software.
gPROMS ProcessBuilder 1.3 Update
The new and upgraded model libraries are listed below:
- gML Process – models of standard process units
- gML Oilfield – modelling and optimisation of upstream oil and gas assets.
- gML Power – modelling of power plants
- gML Water – modelling of waste-water treatment plants.
- gML Olefins – modelling of steam cracking furnaces for olefins production.
For more information, visit the gPROMS ProcessBuilder 1.3 product update page here.